It’s hard to believe, but Warped Wing is gearing up to celebrate their fifth anniversary this weekend (on Saturday, January 19th). To make sure that they kick the next year off with a bang, they’re throwing an anniversary beer-bash to include all their fans in the festivities – including some really great releases to make sure you have something fun to take home with you and share with your friends!
The brewery had this to say about the event:
“We can hardly believe it’s already been 5 years since we first opened the doors to Warped Wing – and that calls for a little celebration! We hope you’ll join us on Saturday, January 19th, starting at noon for our 5 Year Anniversary Beer Bash. We’ll be tapping various beers from our library throughout the day as well as releasing limited barrel aged bottles & draught of our signature Anniversary brew, Baltic Argonaut Baltic Porter. All bottles are $9.99/each (375ml) and will be available for purchase starting at noon. See you there!”
If you’re curious about the releases that are dropping that might make you want to venture north for the celebration – get your pen handy!
• Baltic Argonaut Baltic Porter aged in Port Wine Barrels – 8 bottle limit
• Baltic Argonaut Baltic Porter aged in Rye Whiskey Barrels – 8 bottle limit
• Baltic Argonaut Baltic Porter aged in Tennessee Whiskey Barrels – 8 bottle limit
The Celebratory Tapping Schedule
• 12pm – Baltic Argonaut Baltic Porter aged in Port Barrels
• 1:30pm – Flying Heads Dubbel Pumpkin aged in Bourbon Barrels
• 3pm – Baltic Argonaut Baltic Porter aged in Rye Whiskey Barrels
• 4:30pm – Esther’s Li’l Secret Milk Chocolate Brown Ale (Vintage 2015) • 6pm – Baltic Argonaut Baltic Porter aged in Tennessee Whiskey Barrels